The nine-member Prosecutors Advisory Council (PAC) consists of the Attorney General (chairperson), three Commonwealth's Attorneys, three County Attorneys and two citizen members. All members except the Attorney General are appointed by the Governor.
In association with the Office of the Attorney General, the Prosecutors Advisory Council:
- Co-sponsors the annual Kentucky Prosecutors Conference, attended by more than 600 prosecutors and law enforcement officials;
- Provides basic training courses for newly elected Commonwealth's and County Attorneys;
- Sponsors the Kentucky Prosecutors Institute, a week-long trial skills course for new prosecutors;
- Presides over the financial administration of the Unified Prosecutorial System, consisting of 177 Commonwealth's and County Attorneys and their employees; and
- Oversees the preparation of the Child Sexual Abuse Prosecution Manual and the Data Collection Report.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings will take place at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Attorney General East, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Frankfort.
|February 12, 2020||Commonwealth's Attorneys Association & County Attorney's Association Winter Meeting Hilton, Downtown, Lexington|
Prosecutors Advisory Council Meeting Hilton, Downtown
|March 20, 2020||Canceled due to COVID-19 concerns||
|April 17, 2020||Skype Video-Teleconference Public Meeting|| agenda minutes|
|May 8, 2020||Skype Video-Teleconference Public Meeting || agenda|
|June 19, 2020||Skype Video-Teleconference Public Meeting || agenda|
|August 18, 2020 ||Kentucky Prosecutors Conference Marriot, Downtown, Louisville|
October 23, 2020
December 4, 2020 agenda