Impacting Change Through Empowerment and Collaboration
Lexington Senior Center
195 Life Lane, Lexington, Kentucky
Thursday, September 20, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This program is designed for our collaborative partners to discuss trends, current statistics and issues facing senior Kentuckians. Speakers at this year’s Summit will include representatives from: the United States Attorney’s Office, the Department for Aging and Independent Living, Elder Law Attorney, Central Bank & Trust Co. and more.
Registration is open to all senior service providers working with seniors and their families at any level in the Commonwealth. Our goal is to enhance the overall community approach in understanding and combatting elder abuse, fraud and exploitation.
- Financial Exploitation of Nursing Home Residents
- Do We Really Catch the Bad Guy? Federal Prosecution of the Top Trending Scams
- Planning Ahead: Veterans and Elder Care (featuring Medicaid planning and avoidance and VA eligibility)
- Banking Fraud and Investigations
- The Adult Guardianship Guide: Panel of Discussion
- AARP Kentucky
This is a free event, however, registration is
. Co-sponsor AARP Kentucky will host lunch for the first 100 people registered!
to register online, or download an informational flyer
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact The Office of Senior Protection and Mediation at 502.696.5300 or email