The nine-member Prosecutors Advisory Council (PAC) consists of the Attorney General (chairperson), three Commonwealth's Attorneys, three County Attorneys and two citizen members. All members except the Attorney General are appointed by the Governor.
In association with the Office of the Attorney General, the Prosecutors Advisory Council:
- Co-sponsors the annual Kentucky Prosecutors Conference, attended by more than 600 prosecutors and law enforcement officials;
- Provides basic training courses for newly elected Commonwealth's and County Attorneys;
- Sponsors the Kentucky Prosecutors Institute, a week-long trial skills course for new prosecutors;
- Presides over the financial administration of the Unified Prosecutorial System, consisting of 177 Commonwealth's and County Attorneys and their employees; and
- Oversees the preparation of the Child Sexual Abuse Prosecution Manual and the Data Collection Report.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings will take place at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Attorney General East, 1024 Capitol Center Drive, Frankfort.
|February 14, 2018||In conjuction with the County Attorney Association Meeting|
Hilton, Downtown, Lexington
|April 19, 2018||||
|May 31, 2018||Special Meeting||agenda|
|June 14, 2018||
|June 25, 2018||Special Meeting|
Council on Postsecondary Education
1024 Capital Center Drive, Suite 320
|August 29, 2018||Kentucky Prosecutors Conference|
Hyatt Regency, Lexington
|October 18, 2018|||||
|December 6, 2018|||||