The Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention (CSAEP) Board was created in 1984 by
KRS 15.905 for the "coordination and exchange of information on the establishment and maintenance of prevention programs." (KRS 15.920) The Board also oversees the
Child Victims Trust Fund (CVTF), a non-profit program that provides local communities with funding for child sexual abuse prevention programs and reimbursement for the portion of child sexual abuse medical exam expenses not covered by Medicaid or private insurance.
What are the goals of the Board?
- To promote public and professional education on the nature and scope of child sexual abuse and related issues, indicators, laws, roles, and resources;
- To raise awareness that it is adults’ responsibility to provide a safe community for children;
- To reduce the incidence and impact of child sexual abuse by promoting, supporting and/or funding effective programs; and
- To establish procedures to generate and oversee the effective and efficient use of CVTF monies.
Unless otherwise noted, meetings will take place at 10:00 a.m. at the Office of the Attorney General East, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Conference Room A in Frankfort.
|March 2, 2020|| ||agenda|
|May 18, 2020||agenda|
|September 21, 2020||||agenda|
|November 9, 2020||||agenda|
How can I help?
- Purchase an
“I Care About Kids” license plate
Check the box on your Kentucky state income tax form
- Make a private, tax-deductible donation or send a contribution to:
Child Victims Trust Fund
Office of the Attorney General
1024 Capital Center Dr., Suite 200
Frankfort, KY 40601