Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

Thank You | Student Complaint

Thank you for your comment. It has been submitted to our Office of Consumer Protection.

If you are having problems with your private student loans, you should also contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau ("CFPB"). The CFPB will work with your lender or loan servicer to get a response to your concerns. While the CFPB says it cannot make your debt disappear, it can help bring your concern to the financial institution's attention. Click here for more information about the CFPB.

If you have federal student loans, you can contact the Department of Education's Federal Student Aid Ombudsman for assistance in resolving problems with your federal loans.